How do I ...

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Greetings from Southern Wisconsin. We just had our first dusting of snow, very unusual this early.

This is my first ever SS and need some help with Elfster. How do you contact or follow folks since Elfster is using real names and R2R is using our site names? Is there a cross reference list somewhere? Will there be a final list of participants?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
When someone creates their Elfster account there is a line for "Nickname". They should be putting their R2R Name Here so we can copy and paste it into the R2R search box and stalk them to no end to try and figure out how to surprise them with a gift that they forgot to put on their list. Or just to generally stalk them, either way.
1603710925189.png

Then when you click on their name you should see their R2R name under their real name. Like this:
1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes! @Stang67 is correct. Ideally, everyone should be adding their R2R username to their Elfster profile as their nickname.
Greetings from Southern Wisconsin. We just had our first dusting of snow, very unusual this early.

This is my first ever SS and need some help with Elfster. How do you contact or follow folks since Elfster is using real names and R2R is using our site names? Is there a cross reference list somewhere? Will there be a final list of participants?
However, if you need help finding your recipient's R2R username, you can just reach out to me or @Hermey through PM with their real name, and we can provide the username.

OP
OP
Weasel1960

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I was trying to start a conversation with someone but only know them by their R2R name and when I search elfster using it I get no results.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I was trying to start a conversation with someone but only know them by their R2R name and when I search elfster using it I get no results.
I bet if you PM @Santa Claus or @Hermey, they can help you out. ;)

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Send me a pm, and we can help you figure it out. :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 70 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back