How do you add another Orphek fixture to an existing one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an Orphek V4 version 2 working great and I am able to control it using the app. I have been using it for a few months.
Now I want to add a new Orphek Compact panel to my existing V4 panel but I could not do it. When I first plug in the new compact, it lights up in the Chanel 2 with blue lights. However, when I click on the command "search" in the app to look for the new compact, I do not see anything even though it said command sent.
What do I have to do to be able to add the new compact (also version 2) panel to my existing V4 panel? Is there a YouTube channel or instruction on how to do it?

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To reset the light, unplug and plug the unit in 4 times (about 1 sec in between each.) It will begin to pulse.

You should be able to add the light once you've done that.

OP
OP
C

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is something wrong with the light and currently contacting Orphek for support/exchange/etc....

gatorbait01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get this resolved. I just got a compact that I'm trying to add to my existing gateway. I can see my other light, but it can't find my new light in the app. Tried resetting the light, but it does not seem like it's resetting (light doe not come on, UT can see the intern led on).

Back