"How Fish and Coral saved my life" (Yes, I almost really died)

Gadamwoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be streaming live tomorrow afternoon. Please like, share, comment, and subscribe. The title is "How Fish and Coral saved my life" (Yes, I almost really died) This is my 5-year update and future plans. You may laugh, cry, get motivated, or help someone in need. This will be very educational and informative. I will be speaking on topics only a few close people know and let you get inside the mind of Adam.
Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/eEN4hWiBYAE?fbclid=IwAR3JsOa6abLPVi-ukfTAx5Y-PmBMLpf1hvua61D0GvGA9WEnQ4e4ZWEIxTY

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gadamwoll Thank you for opening your doors to the community and sharing your story with us! It takes a lot of courage and I really enjoyed your story. I'm in IT but the more I'm in the industry the more I want out, hence my love for reefing and my love for this community! Keep it on going man!

OP
OP
Gadamwoll

Gadamwoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gadamwoll Thank you for opening your doors to the community and sharing your story with us! It takes a lot of courage and I really enjoyed your story. I'm in IT but the more I'm in the industry the more I want out, hence my love for reefing and my love for this community! Keep it on going man!
Thanks, I am working on a nonprofit campaign and a graphic designer. I want to incorporate my logo with other companies that wanna join up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back