• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

How hard is it to find yellow for your tank? Is this one of the rarest coral colors?

DanConnor

View Badges
Reaction score
24K leptoseris is the brightest solid pure yellow I've seen on a coral.

The yellow branching porites is more yellow than it looks here. Underrated imo.
20200311_220719sm.jpg

Lazys Coral House

Tamberav

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yellow corals seem to be some of the hardest to find. That's one color that I don't see as much of. What are some of your favorite yellow corals?
24k lepto
Yellow fiji leather
Yellow hammer (there are some highlighter yellow ones vs coppery/gold)
King midas zoa's
Bright yellow Monti like asd phoenix or kung pow

Anthony Scholfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Ha, that’s so awesome. I think its so darn cool that you’re in Russia right now and I’m in the state of Wisconsin in the United States. I know this is random but I just think its cool :) what’s it like reefing in Russia? ......total thread derail, oops ;p

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Ha, that’s so awesome. I think its so darn cool that you’re in Russia right now and I’m in the state of Wisconsin in the United States. I know this is random but I just think its cool :) what’s it like reefing in Russia? ......total thread derail, oops ;p
Hello again. There are not many of us in this hobby, but we are gaining momentum. In Moscow, I know almost everyone. There are no problems with corals. Corals from Indonesia, Australia are cheaper here than in America and Europe. There are problems with the delivery of equipment, a long wait. Enjoy your acquaintance. :)

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 180 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 17.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 97 28.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors