How hard is it to find yellow for your tank? Is this one of the rarest coral colors?

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green with yellow eyes

3F011086-5F83-42CF-AE22-B98E952B1F8E.jpeg

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again. There are not many of us in this hobby, but we are gaining momentum. In Moscow, I know almost everyone. There are no problems with corals. Corals from Indonesia, Australia are cheaper here than in America and Europe. There are problems with the delivery of equipment, a long wait. Enjoy your acquaintance. :)

Hello rusgum!

Delivery is a problem here too! I just ordered a custom 3d-printed piece from Russia (which had been posted on eBay), and their estimated delivery time is 45 Days! What are the delivery issues you have with equipment? Where is your equipment being shipped from from?

Best regards,
Bob D.

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I created a thread on this subject just last week. I had a lot of good suggestions but I ended up going to my LFS, New Wave Aquaria, and picked out a nice yellow coral and it POPS. You are right, though, yellow is the most difficult to find.

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello rusgum!

Delivery is a problem here too! I just ordered a custom 3d-printed piece from Russia (which had been posted on eBay), and their estimated delivery time is 45 Days! What are the delivery issues you have with equipment? Where is your equipment being shipped from from?

Best regards,
Bob D.
Hello. Last waited for lenses and Orphek bars for two months. From Germany something comes from two weeks to a month. I always keep spare pumps, skimmer, etc. :). Borders. It is delayed at customs for a long time

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a chunk of mardi gra acan. I cant wait until this guy grows out a little more. ill update with pictures when my lights turn on.

dricc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I created a thread on this subject just last week. I had a lot of good suggestions but I ended up going to my LFS, New Wave Aquaria, and picked out a nice yellow coral and it POPS. You are right, though, yellow is the most difficult to find.
What one did you get?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After doing some research online im showing some fiji leathers being offered for sale but with Tonga as the origin. Even liveaquaria sells them as such. Are they the same or is there only one true yellow fiji coral.
I’m not sure if you found this site but it says they come from the waters of Fiji and Tonga, they seem to be pretty close to each other. This place also has them for sale.
you guys coral shopping without me :rolleyes: ;):cool:..yellow cup .yellow goni
WP_20201006_19_52_41_Pro.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back