How is the Fiji cube stand, compared to water box or Red Sea?

ShakerBreaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking at the Red Sea 300xl.. but then I see the fiji cube 81 would fit in the same spot.

im curious how the stand compares to the Red Sea, keeping the house happy it’s going to be important to have a finish that’s easy to keep clean and keeping everything underneath quiet

any info?

OP
OP
ShakerBreaker

ShakerBreaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Onewolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fiji Cube does not appear to have a whole lot of details about their stands on their website. That's for sure.

Here's all the stand details I could find: "Heavy-Duty Cabinetry (Multi-Layer Plywood) – Black or White"

OP
OP
ShakerBreaker

ShakerBreaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fiji Cube does not appear to have a whole lot of details about their stands on their website. That's for sure.

Here's all the stand details I could find: "Heavy-Duty Cabinetry (Multi-Layer Plywood) – Black or White"
I know, I’d like to try it, but I’ve been waiting too long to get this tank to be taking any risks

38bill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a 60 cube from them and was able to pick it up directly from their warehouse. While I was there I looked over the stands and I was pretty impressed with the quality. I actually thought about purchasing one but I really wanted an arts & craft style so I built my own. Their web site leaves something to be desired so you may want to contact them directly for more info. PS: Their tanks are really clean and well made.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like Waterbox stands from the outside. Same as the modern stand that Glass Cages sell as well. Not sure about the innards though.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back