How much did they take you for and what did you get

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
$800 worth of plumbing supplies and nothing. Oh well, still need more stuff to get my tank up.
:oops:

FC25AD27-ED49-4B66-A2C1-A6F97510B4E3.jpeg

Tamberav

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I didn't buy anything. I saw their 'tune in tomorrow' video for something big... but then forgot about it because life and stuff :)

I have never won anything from BRS yet but I have won things from their competitors :O Maybe BRS is just so big with a huge R2R following that its harder to win :p

Nburg

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
I didn't buy anything. I saw their 'tune in tomorrow' video for something big... but then forgot about it because life and stuff :)

I have never won anything from BRS yet but I have won things from their competitors :O Maybe BRS is just so big with a huge R2R following that its harder to win :p
Preferred reefer cart give away. put up to $500 bucks in your cart, as long as 1 is brightwell aquatics, and if you're a preferred reefer and they'll pick 10 people to ship for free.

Tamberav

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Preferred reefer cart give away. put up to $500 bucks in your cart, as long as 1 is brightwell aquatics, and if you're a preferred reefer and they'll pick 10 people to ship for free.

Thanks, I put a smart par meter sensor in the cart since it is something I would never buy for myself. A big WANT but not a need :)

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Got a $10 gift card yesterday, and a bucket of Tropic Marin salt today. Will see what may come in extra tomorrow. I am sure someone there checks this place. Filled a couple of my Secret Santa gifts.

Thank You BRS

Last edited:

Which do you think is better for your reef?

• Longer Less Intense Lighting

Votes: 138 41.8%
  • Shorter More Intense Lighting

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • No Difference

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 127 38.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 3.3%

Online statistics

Members online