How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting that all discounted items from yesterday were removed today making lots of us go over the $500. I really appreciate BRS, but if you're seriously going to scam people who are trying to win a contest, it's probably the quickest way to lose customers.

xtian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a fella this morning on another social platform that posted his items with a 7 stage RO/DI gift.

They probably have thousands of customers, and especially more during a giveaway event. They give away tons of stuff, lots of people on YouTube won.
Not every person that purchases products from them are on R2R, they may be on another forum, social media, or nothing but YouTube. I don't think it's right to call it just marketing genius as it is, but it's tons of money that they all (vendors, suppliers and retail stores) lose out on by donating products to the customers for their appreciation.
I think it's amazing that companies like them and their sponsor's, along with R2R put on these great giveaways and deals to all of us. And yes I hope I get something too :rolleyes:

Don't think it's a complete L. Its tax deductible as advertising expense I think.

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing. Have spent thousands over the years with them and not only have I never won anything, but I don't even know anyone that has so I'm done falling for their trickery plays. Not angry, just woke ;)
i won a tunzee scraper. not the coolest thing but i felt the same way as you lol

rhildinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up winning a Reef Brite K30 - pretty cool. Unfortunately I don’t use Radeon or hydra lighting, but neat none the less. Interesting to note, this was not added to my box but rather shipped in its own box as part of my ups shipment...

CA01C2F3-DD83-4B6D-84C7-ECFBE851ABC9.jpeg

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box 2. Got my supplies, unfortunately the mail came late tonight. So wife knows, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 box and nothing so far. I have another box coming in tomorrow. Really it doesn't mater as its stuff I would have bought anyway for my upgrade. What I need for them to do is get in the big ticket items for the BF sale. :)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box will be here Wednesday. I’ll find out then if I got something. Fast flat rate shipping, three salifert test kits and 8 oz of food. Box weight at 14.10. ;Woot This is my first order from them. I already foresee more lol.

jlauck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well over $1000, but I'm standing up a new tank and was expecting to spend it. The sale was just a pleasant surprise.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back