How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much did the marketing genus's of BRS take you for and what did did you buy that you probably didn't need.....I'll start. 200ish. I bought bone cutters, angles forceps, polyp labs camera filters, a Flipper tank magnifyer, Aptasiax and some Rox carbon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
USMA36

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing. Have spent thousands over the years with them and not only have I never won anything, but I don't even know anyone that has so I'm done falling for their trickery plays. Not angry, just woke ;)
Same for me. I have spent 1000s as well. Ever won anything but I figure I have to be in it to win it.

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About $15 on Monday, my box showed up today. I got excited when I saw the size of the box for just two 1/4" push connectors and an arclyic rod. Unfortantly not a winner, just an overzised box.

Spent another $50 today. Fingers crossed for an Apex! LOL

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got me for a $1000 before they started the giveaway. Story of my life, I order from them and then they do the giveaway.

put in another order today; some more matrix, dipping solution, fish nets and a check vale.

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to reefing, and just planning my first build. So it was a good excuse to buy some of the things I need. Marco rock, salt, etc. Good prices, and if I get something extra, just a nice bonus. I think it is cool that they are doing this. Sure it drives sales, but can anyone honestly say they are buying things they don’t want or need?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back