How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much did the marketing genus's of BRS take you for and what did did you buy that you probably didn't need.....I'll start. 200ish. I bought bone cutters, angles forceps, polyp labs camera filters, a Flipper tank magnifyer, Aptasiax and some Rox carbon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
USMA36

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing. Have spent thousands over the years with them and not only have I never won anything, but I don't even know anyone that has so I'm done falling for their trickery plays. Not angry, just woke ;)
Same for me. I have spent 1000s as well. Ever won anything but I figure I have to be in it to win it.

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About $15 on Monday, my box showed up today. I got excited when I saw the size of the box for just two 1/4" push connectors and an arclyic rod. Unfortantly not a winner, just an overzised box.

Spent another $50 today. Fingers crossed for an Apex! LOL

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got me for a $1000 before they started the giveaway. Story of my life, I order from them and then they do the giveaway.

put in another order today; some more matrix, dipping solution, fish nets and a check vale.

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to reefing, and just planning my first build. So it was a good excuse to buy some of the things I need. Marco rock, salt, etc. Good prices, and if I get something extra, just a nice bonus. I think it is cool that they are doing this. Sure it drives sales, but can anyone honestly say they are buying things they don’t want or need?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back