How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LadyTang2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol like 800 on stuff NOT eligible for sale. Unless I luck out with apexel I would have been better off waiting for a better sale. Giveaways so tempting!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smart to do it a month before Black Friday. Otherwise a lot of guys hold out. I ordered some exciting test kit refills.

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh. Its exciting no matter how much I buy. This is really awesome of them to be giving away so much stuff. I spent about 60 bucks for some fish food, and my Secret Santa gifts for R2R, and got a $10 dollar gift in the box. I have another order I placed yesterday for some Red Sea AB+ I need, so we will see if I win anything there. If I don't, I'm not out because I would have spent all of that money anyway. :)

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ended up getting some new fish food and coral food.... enough to meet free shipping minimum. Kinda bummed because I got my order in early yesterday and there were some great prizes, but it never shipped. Probably will ship today, but the giveaway today is RODI filters and I have no need for them. My tank is so small that it's easier to just pick up a few bottles of distilled at the grocery store every week. Oh well!

Has anyone on here ever won something in one of these giveaways? The previous posters got me thinking... I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about actually winning something.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came up at the right time!

The day before this was announced I had ordered new T5's. My order didn't ship till the next day, so I'm hoping it qualified as my stuff didn't get boxed up till later in the day after this was announced.

OOh I also ordered some new reagents for test kits the next day. So they "GOT" me for about 50$, but it was stuff I needed, and would have just ordered in a week or so anyways. They just got me to order sooner then I normally would have.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't realize there was this giveaway thing. I bought some alkalinity and calcium hanna reagents as I was completely out after calibrating against my trident on my last run home. So I actually bought what I really only needed yesterday.

If anything extra shows up I'll take a photo for everyone here to see.

DC Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are a marketing firm that happens to sell reef stuff:). I placed a few orders, T5 bulbs, Skimmer, return pump to swap out for underpowered one, new K test kit, and Trident Regants. All in $1200-1500, but nothing I could live without.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back