How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BirdGuy21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I was a marketers dream and placed another order for DI resin, superglue accelerator, and Hanna cleaning cloths. Oh well, not like I won't use the stuff anyway. And as I was testing last night I was just thinking how I could use more microfiber cloths for the vials, so here we are haha.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they read this thread, the videos showing who is winning is great!
Hope they pronounce my name correctly
I was thinking the exact same thing, they must be watching R2R. Amazing job and great for the winners. I really am kicking myself for not waiting to order, but I needed my prazipro ASAP.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roughly $60, split between two orders.

Although not needed at this very second, I’ll always use the ro/di filters i ordered.

What I actually NEEDED, were two 48” ATI actinic bulbs. Of course they were NOT in stock...ugh!

Got my above two orders...no winner here.

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
about a grand. I'm just getting back into the hobby and inherited some stuff from friends. needed new plumbing, pumps and stuff. took advantage of the 10% off. didnt realize there was a give away until after.

Who else was looking at the weight of their packages on the UPS tracking to try and see if it was heavier than the things they ordered?

TLDR, after going through the other pages in this post, I realized just about everyone has been.. hahahaha

Last edited:

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the verdict for me is in some of my packages on my porch from BRS and I am super sad didn't win my free Apex pretty certain that they knew I really wanted that thing I mean when I was watching the video is like they were talking just directly to me thought no way I could not win.. we're supposed to be friends...

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am loving this. Even if I don't win anything (have a couple small orders of stuff I needed or will need anyway) its fun to watch all the vendors throwing their support behind this and see them put the stuff in boxes. Definitely nerve-wrecking when they say my first name and not my last though.. haha

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy and Ryan have mispronounced my name so many times today.
giphy.gif

sas226

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much did the marketing genus's of BRS take you for and what did did you buy that you probably didn't need.....I'll start. 200ish. I bought bone cutters, angles forceps, polyp labs camera filters, a Flipper tank magnifyer, Aptasiax and some Rox carbon.
I bough a 200g bucket of Tropic Marin Pro Reef.. I needed it.. Win win for me.. if I get anything when it gets here.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very excited about this promotion. It is like having multiple Christmases. I order something weekly from them. On Monday I found out I might get a prize, so ordered more. The packages started arriving on Wednesday. I will get mystery boxes for a week. Two a day. Maybe they will contain something extra, maybe they won't. Regardless it is awesome and I am having fun because of it. To everyone that wins or won, congratulations. Do whatever you like with the item(s) you won. Keep it as a paper weight, give it away (PM me), sale it for as much as you, or use it. Haters gotta hate. Thank you BRS and all of the sponsors that donated free stuff. You all help to make this hobby fun, fulfilling, and great.

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The odds are certainly against winning anything but it beats playing the lotto - especially from an entertainment perspective.
One last order late last night, shipped today: Sicce Voyager Nano Stream Pump (530 GPH) for my 25G cube. Looking forward to replacing the Koralia 550 with this smaller unit.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back