How often are you calibrating your Trident?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How often are you calibrating?

• 1x per reagent change

• 2x per reagent change

• 3x per reagent change

• More

Results are only viewable after voting.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just wondering where are the Trident setup videos that I first heard about?
I saw some old posts saying they were on YouTube but then Neptune removed them. Then someone implied that you could only see them in fusion if you connected a Trident. I have not yet found any video playback commands in Fusion. Did Neptune just scrap the video or is it only those little snippets under the Trident tutorial page that are left?
Thanks

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just wondering where are the Trident setup videos that I first heard about?
I saw some old posts saying they were on YouTube but then Neptune removed them. Then someone implied that you could only see them in fusion if you connected a Trident. I have not yet found any video playback commands in Fusion. Did Neptune just scrap the video or is it only those little snippets under the Trident tutorial page that are left?
Thanks

You get them when you set up a trident in fusion, using the trident setup task.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get them when you set up a trident in fusion, using the trident setup task.
Thanks, I never noticed it. Is there anyway to access them after I have setup the Trident?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I never noticed it. Is there anyway to access them after I have setup the Trident?

Yeah, pretend you’re setting up another. (You don’t need to actually plug in the trident until after the video)

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, pretend you’re setting up another. (You don’t need to actually plug in the trident until after the video)
After going to the setup task I realized that I never even went into that section, I just did it using the instructions on Neptunes website. BTW Nice videos, I wonder why they made it private. It certainly gives potential buyers a nice overview of how simple it is to setup.

Last edited:
U

User1

View Badges
After going to the setup task I realized that I never even went into that section, I just did it using the instructions on Neptunes website. Nice videos, I wonder why they made it private. It certainly gives potential buyers a nice overview of how simple it is to setup.

I'm not sure really. I thought I read somewhere that this is something they wanted to do with future documentation and/or critical modules.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back