How should I attach my marine depot overflow box.

John A!10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi this is a 29 gallon tank I am talking about and I was wondering, Step by step how I should attach the marine depot in tank small overflow box. How should I drill, and in which order should I put the gaskets.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the confusion.
That overflow box is essentially the same thing as the eshopps overflows. The best configuration is inside box, gasket, glass, gasket, outside box, nut. This is how I had my box configured and it never leaked even a drop :)

OP
OP
John A!10

John A!10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That overflow box is essentially the same thing as the eshopps overflows. The best configuration is inside box, gasket, glass, gasket, outside box, nut. This is how I had my box configured and it never leaked even a drop :)
Yes I had a thread yesterday comparing the two, but didn’t get any action. I am going to go with this one, because it is a budget build and it is cheaper than the Eshopps.

Acid King

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I had a thread yesterday comparing the two, but didn’t get any action. I am going to go with this one, because it is a budget build and it is cheaper than the Eshopps.

How has the Marine Depot Elite overflow worked for you? I’m also stuck between Eshopps and Marine Depot’s. I don’t want to skimp but I’d love to spend the extra $50 on a heater or extra RO membrane or something.

Back