Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DFWMAS logo on white background.jpg

How to Claim Your DFWMAS Local Hobby Club Badge

Welcome! We are glad you found us! Our website at https://dfwmas.org is always first to be updated with news. Be sure to create your free account and register at

Then, here at Reef2Reef, go to the Account button in the top R2R ribbon, shown here:
R2R - claim your badge under Account then Join User Groups - click account step.jpg

This opens up your Account Menu, shown below, where you can find Join User Groups:
R2R - claim your badge under Account then Join User Groups - click account find Join User Grou...jpg

When you click the words Join User Groups, then you will have to scroll down list of User Groups to DFWMAS (Dallas Fort Worth Marine Aquarium Society):
R2R - claim your badge under Account then Join User Groups - scroll down click DFWMAS Dallas F...jpg

Click Join User Group button (looks like this).
R2R - claim your badge under Account then Join User Groups - Join User Group button.jpg

Submit.

When one of the DFWMAS Moderators sees your request, they will review and approve. This usually happens in 1-2 days but often much faster.

You can now access:

If you have not yet created your build thread, this is the information and links they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS
Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and <they> have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

As of 12/7/22, Reef2Reef has a site wide glitch where you may have to do a 1 time fix. This fix is re-add your build thread URL back onto your account. If you don't remember how you did that, then please refer to the above instructions in BUILD THREAD BADGE link as a refresher.

WELCOME AGAIN!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fish Think Pink

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to checkout our Welcome thread:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back