How to defeat cyano

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Granted I only have two 13 year old Tunze powerheads and my return pump providing flow. But not many coral to block the overall flow.

Pic?

It's possible that just more patience is required and nothing else, now that nutrients are being sustained....these changes seem to happen in the scope of weeks or months, not days.

bh750

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic?

It's possible that just more patience is required and nothing else, now that nutrients are being sustained....these changes seem to happen in the scope of weeks or months, not days.

Hi Matt, believe me I've been patient. :) Overly. But I get it.
So not sure what kind of pic you were looking for and my lights are on sunset right now. I took this from my webcam. It shows the general layout of the display...

FI9821P-20180611223606.jpg

bh750

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic?

Here's a better pic. I last siphoned 2-3 days ago. And the lights just came on. So it still looks ok.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back