How to get hold of Bubble Magus?

ReefHog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the motor on my BM roller filter is shot as far as I can tell. I've tried contacting them but they have not replied in four days. I've only had the roller filter for a year and would think the motor assemble would have lasted longer than that. I absolutely love this filter and would like to be able to repair it. Even if it is out of pocket. All my plumbing is configured for this filter. My only other option is to source a low rpm motor from amazon and tie in the motor and float switch to my Apex. For now I'm turning it by hand.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the motor on my BM roller filter is shot as far as I can tell. I've tried contacting them but they have not replied in four days. I've only had the roller filter for a year and would think the motor assemble would have lasted longer than that. I absolutely love this filter and would like to be able to repair it. Even if it is out of pocket. All my plumbing is configured for this filter. My only other option is to source a low rpm motor from amazon and tie in the motor and float switch to my Apex. For now I'm turning it by hand.

Is this the motor you're looking for?

OP
OP
ReefHog

ReefHog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always forget about these guys and I've ordered from them a lot as I live in Illinois. There's no picture but it says compatible with all models so that's probably just what I need. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back