How to get hospitality award...

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure there is some sort of check list.

Time of membership
Number of posts
Number of likes

Something along these parameters lol

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sending you this Welcome so that I can earn my hospitality award off of you asking for your hospitality award...If I end up getting offered a buy one get one, @Malifry97, it all yours.

I also heard the is a backdoor quick way to get it by sending @Crabs McJones glitter for Christmas.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sending you this Welcome so that I can earn my hospitality award off of you asking for your hospitality award...If I end up getting offered a buy one get one, @Malifry97, it all yours.

I also heard the is a backdoor quick way to get it by sending @Crabs McJones glitter for Christmas.

Glitter can get some doors opened with him, but "hospitality" is won by just plain old welcoming new members and helping out in the unanswered threads! Big bonus points for that!

OP
OP
Malifry97

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol thanks my dude. Also how do I send that glitter you speak of lol

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lololol! Other way around, you send out glitter and you you get a one of a kind badge for upsetting alot of people ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Just wait till they see what I've got in store for them this year!

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lololol! Other way around, you send out glitter and you you get a one of a kind badge for upsetting alot of people ;Hilarious;Hilarious

I get the feeling I just jumped into the running for the "Stirring Up Some stuff" badge. Ill keep the acceptance speech short!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What about a glitter bomb?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 6.3%
Back