How to get people over to clay-boa

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gcarroll -- Start weaning people off RC and SoCali. If you keep feeding the strays at RC they aren't gonna come here. During your next announcement tell them at RC and SoCali that if they aren't at Clay-Boa, they're going to be missing all event information. We don't need 1500 people at our events. If they can't follow directions, their loss.

This is our sub. Gifted to us for our business. If we want it to take off, we need to make it the exclusive information hub.

Also @gcarroll -- Every time @mdbannister doesn't make an event we remove him from christmas.

CJR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps an email to members would help, not everyone is at the meetings. How many are signed up already?

I have a yellow Tang I got from Marc who has decided to harass my CB so I'm looking to find him a new home. Would like to offer him to club members before posting to a wider audience. Is this the place to do it or are there only 6 of us here?

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps an email to members would help, not everyone is at the meetings. How many are signed up already?

I have a yellow Tang I got from Marc who has decided to harass my CB so I'm looking to find him a new home. Would like to offer him to club members before posting to a wider audience. Is this the place to do it or are there only 6 of us here?

We do mass emails, including urging members to come here. Nobody is doing it. You wanna make the dog stop chewing the bone, gotta take it away. Over a year of asking, emailing, talking about it in person has achieved literally nothing. There's no other way at this point.

five.five-six

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the posts in this forum, it’s hard to keep up with the live stream.

I’ll just stick with RC.

Besides, it looks like I’m about to get myself permabanned here.

Good riddance.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With all the posts in this forum, it’s hard to keep up with the live stream.

I’ll just stick with RC.

Besides, it looks like I’m about to get myself permabanned here.

Good riddance.

Nah we don’t want to ban anyone. You’re still welcome here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back