How to know if you want kids

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand and it’s situation is different, I’m also not trying to make it all wonderful, there are always crazy moments and money issues. We had life hit us hard and we had day care issues and other but we made it work. Life can truly suck but I think it’s like that for everyone, we just have to not think too much and keep
Going.
I truly hope it works out for you
I feel blessed that my mom always took care of us. She stayed home and thankfully my dad made enough to support us. Thank you!!!

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea that having kids was a decision one could make. I have 2 and still haven't figured out what causes them. Oh well, at least they're both awesome!

OP
OP
joe0813

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for some reasons I wasn't getting notifications anymore, even though I'm still watching the thread. So to answer some of the questions here or statements that were made. I dont know whether I should have said my wife has baby fever now. She's always wanted kids but only recently started to talk about it and push it. Which im thinking is because she's getting older and women have the cut off. Unfortunately firefighters in massachusetts make complete crap money. ($26hr) which is very low to live in this state. I think the best thing both of us could do is write down why we would and wouldn't want to have children. Lots of good advice and stories in here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back