how to mount OR3 or radions 5g to a Giesemann Infinity

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I switched back from a giesemann hybrid stellar with 2 radion xr15 g5, 1 xr30+ 4 ati bulbs T5 to a giesmann infinity halides because I was not happy with the brightness, grow and spread from the leds. It worked, but just less good . The corals seems to love the halides better.
But I miss a bit the pop and the ramp up and down from the leds. So I'm thinking if there is a way to use the radion with my infinity ? Or if not buy OR3 bar, wich should be easier , but how also? Someone did it already or have an idea?

Rhoads238

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably your best bet is going to be adding a light bar on to either side of the giesmann fixture. Wether you do reef brite or orpheks is up to you. I've seen the reef brites in person and was really impressed with the color pop.

OP
OP
Superlightman

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably your best bet is going to be adding a light bar on to either side of the giesmann fixture. Wether you do reef brite or orpheks is up to you. I've seen the reef brites in person and was really impressed with the color pop.
not sure wich is the best reefbrite or Orphek ? here reefbrite seems to be the winer,but they are not available in Europe:

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Giesemann light is way too beautiful to turn into a contraption. That's like bolting a homemade wowie wing onto the trunk of a Mercedes.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back