How to place my pumps in my new tank?

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my new tank is finally arrived. I have a question about flow. The tank should be visible from 3 side, so I would like to put the pump all on one side. I know it is no optimum, but you think it is possible? Tanks is 250x80x60 cm so around 1300liter, do you think it is possible? Available at home I have 2 mp40 ecotech, 2 reefwave 45 and 4 skimz ss18. How would you do it?

20220920_123545.jpg

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice to have them on the end by the overflow for looks but that tank is pretty long though so that may not work. You'll probably have to experiment once you get the rock and water in. Nice looking set up. Are you going to cover the stand or leave it open? I actually kind of like it open.

OP
OP
Superlightman

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice to have them on the end by the overflow for looks but that tank is pretty long though so that may not work. You'll probably have to experiment once you get the rock and water in. Nice looking set up. Are you going to cover the stand or leave it open? I actually kind of like it open.
Yes it is my concern. I think I will have to close it my wife don't like..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back