How to put a Preset for AI on Iphone

cwb_reeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had trouble adding a preset to my AI Prime 16 HD and I had to figure out how to do it on my own. The following steps are what I did to get the preset on my Prime using my Iphone. First thing I did was go find a preset, AI's website has its signature series where it has people that are using their products with success and what their lighting schedule is. World Wide Corals (WWC) also has a section on their website with their presets. I used one of WWC presets. Once you find one you like or think you might like there should be a download button. After you click on it a little window will pop up and it should say download in it. Click where it says download. Now you are probably wondering where do I go to get this download. Now you need to to go find the App called Files. Open this up and you will find the file you just downloaded for the preset you want. To get these presets to your myAI app, you need to hold down the file for a few seconds and a new window will pop up with a few options to pick from. At the bottom of the window you will see an option to share, click on it. After you click on share you will see some apps you can share it to, but you may not see the myAI app. If you don't (like me) you will need to scroll over till you see one that says more( the icon will have "..." in it). Once you click on more you will see more app options including the myAI app. Click on it and it will share it to the app. To make sure it was added successfully, go into the app and select your light and go to the lighting section. Click on the star under the chart and select "select Preset". Now you should be able to see the presets you downloaded.

LatchedWings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, thanks for the info. Had these lights for a while and couldn’t figure out how to do presets everyone uses... only thing is that they wouldn’t download in Chrome, but safari worked for me.

bubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for this write up. I could not find how to load the .aip files until reading this.

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
attempting to do this but don't see the myai app even when i go to more. running an iphone 12, the myai app is up and working and can control the unit itself. Attempt to reset the phone but still can't find the app to share any files to. Any suggestions would be great.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back