How to resolve this buyer/seller dispute?

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, let me know.

I purchase an item from a seller on the marketplace and recieved the item today. This item was not as described and have contacted the seller about it. They said to ship it back and I will be refuned. Is this the safest thing to do? What is the right protocol when handleing these situations?

OP
OP
Krixic

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mind sharing a pic of what you bought and what you thought you bought? Could be your lighting that makes it look different
It was an Mp10qd except the qd. It was the right model but the dryside motor is jacked and sounds like a v8.

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds like the right thing to do. ship it back and get a refund. if you're worried the seller won't refund you, how did you pay? If you paid Paypal, don't worry about it. You'll get the refund one way or another.

OP
OP
Krixic

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I think about. I can just file a d
that sounds like the right thing to do. ship it back and get a refund. if you're worried the seller won't refund you, how did you pay? If you paid Paypal, don't worry about it. You'll get the refund one way or another.
As I think about it, I realize I can just file a missing item or something similar if he did not refund me. Thanks, just being extra cautious.

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming you paid via paypal and didn't do friends and family, you can simply ship it back (making sure the item is tracked and take photos for proof) or go through their normal refund process. They will cover you, but it sounds like the seller is being pretty reasonable with the situation. Best of luck!

OP
OP
Krixic

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming you paid via paypal and didn't do friends and family, you can simply ship it back (making sure the item is tracked and take photos for proof) or go through their normal refund process. They will cover you, but it sounds like the seller is being pretty reasonable with the situation. Best of luck!
Indeed they are, thanks!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back