How to test accurately with the help of test kits?

Weyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all forum members, my corals do not look good, so I bought test kits for a lot of money. Alklinity and phosphate I bought Hannah, calcium and magnesium, Salifert and nitrate and nitrite from Tropic Marin. I saw endless YouTube videos in English and read and did everything, but each video shows things differently and I'm not sure already how to test, this thing is very important to me to diagnose the problem in my aquarium, I can not perform tests accurately, each video has different tips but even One does not explain clearly enough for me, I have no knowledge of English at all and everything is so difficult for me

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't trust yourself on test kits yet, then I would use frequent water changes to keep the water parameters good until you get the hang of the tests.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all forum members, my corals do not look good, so I bought test kits for a lot of money. Alklinity and phosphate I bought Hannah, calcium and magnesium, Salifert and nitrate and nitrite from Tropic Marin. I saw endless YouTube videos in English and read and did everything, but each video shows things differently and I'm not sure already how to test, this thing is very important to me to diagnose the problem in my aquarium, I can not perform tests accurately, each video has different tips but even One does not explain clearly enough for me, I have no knowledge of English at all and everything is so difficult for me
We need a translator, either where you live or an app for us to use. Any ideas?

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter what you use consistency on how you test will play a big part in the results.
For instance - when I use a powder I level the spoon with something instead of just eyeballing it.
Keep it the same all the time.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back