Huge Halloween Blowout Sale!! 3-9pm pst, an eerily wide selection of $5 frags, UC Gold Torches, New Signature frags, Rainbow Hammers and more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Halloween Sale R2R UC Banner v1.jpg

Join us Monday November 1st for a Huge Blowout Livesale, possibly some of the best deals of the year!

There will be a plethora of coral including but not limited to, Torch of the Gods, Rainbow Hammers, Solomon Island goodies, New Signature frags and more +

There will be 3 lucky winner! Prizes:
1st place : Atomic Green Torch coral
2nd - 3 Triton ICP tests
3rd - $50 coral credit

Full Rules:

This LiveSale will be full of new selections. Assortment of new and different types of euphyllias, SPS, Signature corals, new releases, and specialty collector's items, all the great finds UniqueCorals.com is known for! And of course there's be plenty of $5 corals, frags, lps, anemone, plus beautiful assortment of Zoas and Palys to fill any garden!

You must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the LiveSale (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or have purchased $150 or more in the main store).

Grab amazing deals at up to 70% off. If you have been a part of our past LiveSales, you'll know it's a fun time all around.

The Event: All corals will be posted in the R2R thread with a link to purchase. The item is not "yours" until you have completed checkout. If you have never shopped with Unique before, create an account ahead of time to save time at checkout. And don't forget to sign up for UniqueCorals.com Rewards to earn reward points every time you shop. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO SUBSTITUTIONS.

Don't worry, check-out as often as you like, we'll automatically combine your orders into one shipment. Please pick your arrival date at checkout (we will default to the shipping module date). You must purchase a shipping module to participate in LiveSale flashsale event.

Win awesome prizes!
Each purchaser will automatically be entered. Names are drawn at random, no substitutions.

Max 2 (two) $5 corals per person in total, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) All backed by our robust guarantee. We will automatically combine shipping.

Drops will be announced on Reef2Reef, appear on this page for purchase. 5-7 corals per batch, drops every few minutes. Due to already heavily discounted prices, you must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the FlashSale (unless have purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL Corals sales are final, please no substitutions.​

:)

Last edited:

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello, the sale runs from 3pm-pm PST , we look forward to seeing you there !
Glad I saw this part. I thought it was EST, and was getting all excited about being able to buy while at work and go to bed "early"... nope. I'll be up til midnight tonight again... lol

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad I saw this part. I thought it was EST, and was getting all excited about being able to buy while at work and go to bed "early"... nope. I'll be up til midnight tonight again... lol
It will be well worth it :cool: we have tons of amazing deals lined up for you all !

- Emilio

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back