• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge Sale Getting Out of the Hobby

Item Price
$75 - $1,000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of the hobby and selling all of my items. Pricing and photos are below. I think I got photos of almost everything. If there is something that I have missing let me know and ill get a photo(s) out to you.

All pricing is including shipping (except for the tank). I use pay pal and photos will be provided along with tracking numbers.

In addition, I have a tone of extra items ill be randomly tossing into packages, from *** racks to feeding, fish boxes etc...

* IM Nuvo INT 100gal Tank $1,000

* Apex Controller with 1 EB832Energy Bar (Note no probes included in this cost) $500

* Apex Trident $450

* 2 Neptun Waves with 1 link $300

* Reef Octopus Regal 150INT 6" Internal Protein Skimmer (VarioS) $375

* 2 Gyre XF330 with controller $400

* 1 COR-20 $275

* 1 COR-15 $250

* 1 Apex DOS incl containers $350

* 1 Vectra M2 $350

* Nyos 120 skimmer $350

* ATK V2 Auto Top Off Kit - Neptune Systems $125 Sold

* AFS Automatic Feeding System - Neptune Systems $50.00 sold

* Pentair Aquatics Smart UV 25 Watt and Mounting Clamps From Neat Auquatics $300

* 6 Radion XR15w G4 Pro Marine LED Light Fixture with reef link, diffusers, power pack brackets and rail brackets and rails $1,000

* 6 stage RODI system $400

* Sicce Pump $75.00

* Hannah Test Kits(CA, Phosphorus ULR, Phosphate ULR, ALK), and HI98319 Salinity Tester $275

ATO and Feeder.jpg COR Pumps.jpg DOS and Containers.jpg EB88.jpg Gyres.jpg Lights 1.jpg Lights 2.jpg Sicce Pump.jpg Testers.jpg trident.jpg Wave Pumps.jpg

Last edited:

s70

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What condition is the skimmer in? Could you post a picture

ReddingReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received shipment of Wav pumps, Vortech M2 and trident. All were excellently packed and arrived in condition as advertised. Can't attest to function yet as I'm several months from putting them into use. But wouldn't hesitate to buy from again in the future. Thanks again!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be interested in the eb832 if you decide to seperate it.

Reign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got any pics of tank? also where in Co. are you ? (oops sorry just noticed Co. Springs )

OP
OP
Coral Newbie

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got any pics of tank? also where in Co. are you ? (oops sorry just noticed Co. Springs )
If you PM me your number ill send you some photos. But the tank is pretty standard no damage or seal issues. Couple of things to note on it.
1) You will need new plumbing and bulkheads
2) Comes with a mesh top
3) The two side walls and top I glued painted OSB to the interior frame of the stand. This provides mounting boards for any equipment you want to install.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back