• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge SPS Lot for Sale (WD, Pearlberry, ORA Frags)

melanotaenia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon fellow reefers

I have for sale the bulk of the Acros from my Red Sea Reefer 170. I set this tank up when I started my PhD and will be finishing school soon and will need to relocate, so will need to take the tank down. There are 25-30 Acros in the tank, I would like to sell all of them to one person. This tank has been setup about four years and there have been no new additions to the tank in about 3 years. Pest free and growing well. Many are attached to rocks so you can take the whole rocks with you and then split them up later if you want to. Note some are starting to grow close to one another so probably good to do a little fragging once you have them established in your system.

Here is a list of many of the Acros in photos (there are more, these are the ones I know the names of)

ORA The Carl Acropora

ORA Blue Hawkins Acropora

ORA Pearlberry Acropora

Walt Disney Acropora

Green Slimer Acropora

Yellow Firecracker Acropora

NYC Green Acropora

WWC Yellow Tip Blue Acropora

WWC Tenius Acropora

ORA Purple Plasma

ORA Pink Acropora

The Coral Nursey Yellow Tortusa

ORA Green Granulosa

Red Milliepora

Blueberry Acropora

Green Acropora

ORA Green Table Acropora

ORA Laura Purple Polyp Acropora

ORA Green Micronesia Acropora

ORA Orange Setosa

WWC Branching Montipora

Note: Both brain corals can be included if the buyer wants them (first photo, they are on their own flat rocks).

I am looking to sell all of the Acros as one lot for $500.00 or best offer.

Location: Manhattan (midtown). I am available most afternoons/evenings during the week and most weekends.

Pictures below
Thanks
Jonathan

IMG_2256.JPG
FullSizeRender 2.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG

ivanxiao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon fellow reefers

I have for sale the bulk of the Acros from my Red Sea Reefer 170. I set this tank up when I started my PhD and will be finishing school soon and will need to relocate, so will need to take the tank down. There are 25-30 Acros in the tank, I would like to sell all of them to one person. This tank has been setup about four years and there have been no new additions to the tank in about 3 years. Pest free and growing well. Many are attached to rocks so you can take the whole rocks with you and then split them up later if you want to. Note some are starting to grow close to one another so probably good to do a little fragging once you have them established in your system.

Here is a list of many of the Acros in photos (there are more, these are the ones I know the names of)

ORA The Carl Acropora

ORA Blue Hawkins Acropora

ORA Pearlberry Acropora

Walt Disney Acropora

Green Slimer Acropora

Yellow Firecracker Acropora

NYC Green Acropora

WWC Yellow Tip Blue Acropora

WWC Tenius Acropora

ORA Purple Plasma

ORA Pink Acropora

The Coral Nursey Yellow Tortusa

ORA Green Granulosa

Red Milliepora

Blueberry Acropora

Green Acropora

ORA Green Table Acropora

ORA Laura Purple Polyp Acropora

ORA Green Micronesia Acropora

ORA Orange Setosa

WWC Branching Montipora

Note: Both brain corals can be included if the buyer wants them (first photo, they are on their own flat rocks).

I am looking to sell all of the Acros as one lot for $500.00 or best offer.

Location: Manhattan (midtown). I am available most afternoons/evenings during the week and most weekends.

Pictures below
Thanks
Jonathan

IMG_2256.JPG
FullSizeRender 2.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
Can you pack and ship to california ?

bklynreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in Manhattan had i saw this sooner i would have jumped on it! So, who was the lucky person? If no one then im in!

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, killer deal!!
Who says all the steaks are in Cali Lol

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im in Manhattan had i saw this sooner i would have jumped on it! So, who was the lucky person? If no one then im in!
I saw it like 10m after it was posted. I doubted myself and that my tank was ready for acros... so skipped on it... my tank was ready for acros -_-

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back