HUGE Zoa and LPS Sale coming Saturday 1/27 at NOON central time - update: charity for Tahoe61

Discussion in 'Boom Corals' started by BoomCorals, Jan 20, 2018.

1. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

Update: 50% of gross sales from this softy/lps sale this weekend will be donated to Tahoe61's gofundme. Please read here for the story. (the other 50% is to help cover shipping/overhead costs - not looking to make any profits from this sale, and instead it's going to Cheryl)
    https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/please-read-tahoe61.353518/

So, after much thought, I have decided to move towards mostly SPS. For me, I have always been a huge sps nerd, stickhead, whatever you want to call it. My frag tanks' parameters are set up in a way that is greatly beneficial for sps, but not quite as conducive to lps/zoa growing. In addition, you the customers have told me that you like my SPS more than anything, and about 90% of my sales are made up of SPS. To that end I have decided to sell off the majority of my zoas and LPS in an upcoming sale. BUT - I will still carry a few zoas/lps, specifically the frags I can source locally as that way I am not growing them myself.

So, I'll be having a huge blowout sale of most of my zoas and LPS. The sales will be posted in this thread here. I'll be posting pics, and links to my site, to purchase the various frags. It will NOT be "what you see is what you get WYSIWYG" unless specified! ALL sales will be posted at the exact same time through the reef2reef scheduling feature available to vendors, so you don't have to sit and wait for more sales to be posted. I'd say a lot of these will be 50% off, and even some well priced colony sized pieces.

A few examples of what I'll be selling:

Frags of Cornbred Rainbow Infusion (AKA Tyree Orange Rainbow), LC Incinerators, Pink Hallucinations, Pink and Golds, Raptor's Rainbows, WWC Halle Berry, Devil's Armor, Wrecked Rainbow, Moondust Fairy, Darth Maul, various Chalices, some acans, favias, etc, plus more

In addition I'll have some colony sized pieces including:

Raptor's Rainbow colonies, 20-30 polyp
    Cornbred's Rainbow Infusion colonies, 20+ polyp
    LC Incinerator colonies, 20+ polyp
    Huge WWC Halle Berry colony, probably 50+ polyps
    Rainbow Pectinia colony dirt cheap
    And more!

So be here in this thread Saturday Jan 27 at NOON Central Time for some hot deals on zoas and some LPS. All of these will have the usual Boom Corals 2 week guarantee to arrive alive and survive. Of course in this case, any dead coral will have to be refunded as it's not likely I'll be able to ship a replacement. Normal shipping rates apply, $35 flat rate ($20 in wisconsin) OR Free Shipping for orders over $249.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Tags:

2. MBX5

MBX5 Active Member Build Thread Contributor

dang I’ll be out of the country for this sale

kschweer likes this.
  3. Cameron Wise

Cameron Wise Active Member

Oooh

kschweer likes this.
  4. wattson

wattson Well-Known Member

taggin

kschweer likes this.
  5. paphater

paphater Active Member

Will everything be posted to this thread or can we find them on the website?

6. RJ M.

RJ M. Member

Sounds like a Party!

7. wattson

wattson Well-Known Member

posted in this thread he said

8. JenB

JenB Well-Known Member

Any meats?

9. paphater

paphater Active Member

What I meant was will we only be able to access them through direct links that are posted or will they just be floating around the website like normal.

10. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

To be clear, ALL purchases will be made ON MY WEBSITE. Do not PM me here or try to buy anything here.
    When the time comes I'll post the links to the products on my website in this thread here. Likewise you could just go to the "sale" section of my site at that time. The special sales will be "hidden" on my site until the time that it goes live, so you won't see them on the site until NOON. To eliminate confusion I'll soon be deleting all existing zoa, mushroom, LPS on my site that will be in the special sale.

Also forgot to mention, mushrooms will be included in this special sale.

11. BoomCorals

Meats? Like, meat/donut coral?

Dsnakes and crabs_mcjones like this.
  12. JenB

JenB Well-Known Member

Yep - acanthophyllias

13. NeuroticAquatics

NeuroticAquatics Valuable Member

I will be here to see what there is.

14. BoomCorals

I’ll have a cynarina but no acanthophyllias.

15. AJQ69

AJQ69 Active Member

Looking forward for a great sale

16. crabs_mcjones

crabs_mcjones Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

If not I'll take a prime rib medium rare :)

Dsnakes likes this.
  17. BoomCorals

A quick sneak peak of just a few of the items that will be for sale this weekend.

Boom-0981.jpg Boom-0985.jpg Boom-0987.jpg Boom-0988.jpg Boom-0990.jpg Boom-0994.jpg Boom-0998.jpg

Dsnakes likes this.
  18. SWSooner

SWSooner Member

It's awesome that you changed this to be donations for @Tahoe61 . Can't wait to see what all you are getting rid of. What is the coral in the first pic from your last post?

kschweer and BoomCorals like this.
  19. BoomCorals

It's a rainbow pectinia colony, around 5" long and 3.5" wide.

Yea she had actually ordered coral from me that was due to ship out Monday and she contacted me over the weekend about what happened. I was shocked! I felt awful for her, losing everything, and I wanted to use half the proceeds from this sale this weekend to help her, but was waiting for R2R to post something official first as it wasn't my place to break the news. The other 50% that I keep is honestly just to help defray shipping costs and overhead. Cheryl is one of the reasons I'm a sponsor here, and she has been so helpful to me on my time here at R2R.

WWIII, Dsnakes, Chrisfish and 4 others like this.
  20. NeuroticAquatics

NeuroticAquatics Valuable Member

Very cool of you!

Draft saved Draft deleted