!!!HUH? SLAY DAY? WHAT THE HECK IS "SLAY DAY" ADAM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam,

I want to put together a fairly large pack. What would be the best and quickest way to contact you? I’d like to ask you a few questions before purchasing.

Thanks.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor (1).gif

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Adam,

I want to put together a fairly large pack. What would be the best and quickest way to contact you? I’d like to ask you a few questions before purchasing.

Thanks.

hi there, Thanks a lot! email or text is by far the most reliable way to reach me

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there, Thanks a lot! email or text is by far the most reliable way to reach me

Ok thanks. Just sent you text. I’ll be free most of the day, so any time will be convenient. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting a pack ordered.

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never bought a battlebox but have a few BC pieces in my collection. Had a question about the 1k box with 20 pieces, would I be able to pick all 20 pieces?? Is it pretty much any piece off your website??

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. U can pick for recommendations. He most likely will throw in some you pick. But the boxes being the price they are is because he's allowed to kind of choose for us. Like mystery pack but takes your list in to consideration

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order. This is my 4th battle box and several specific orders. Never been let down once. 20% discount is amazing on top of an already amazing deal. If you are thinking about a box. Just get one it is well worth is

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Never bought a battlebox but have a few BC pieces in my collection. Had a question about the 1k box with 20 pieces, would I be able to pick all 20 pieces?? Is it pretty much any piece off your website??

I will generally take any and all direction I can get as far as selection goes for Battleboxes.

However, if you were really looking at specific pieces, I'd be more than happy to do a custom pack. You’d just send me a list of exactly what you want, and I'll break them down as much as I can for you

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 159 62.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.2%
Back