Hump Day 15% OFF CORAL DAY. Wooot!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tfeeken

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an order from this group and I was very impressed in what I received. Everything was open and thriving within an hour of receiving it and after acclimation. Colors and specimen were all very nice and the packaging was excellent with plugs inserted into a kind of thick plastic strip so the soft bag wouldn't crush the coral. Very nicely done. I'll likely order from them again in the future.

STEEZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is not set up yet but just perused your website and wow, very reasonable pricing and a lot of great looking coral!

OP
OP
TeamAquaSD

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just received an order from this group and I was very impressed in what I received. Everything was open and thriving within an hour of receiving it and after acclimation. Colors and specimen were all very nice and the packaging was excellent with plugs inserted into a kind of thick plastic strip so the soft bag wouldn't crush the coral. Very nicely done. I'll likely order from them again in the future.

Thank you very much. We really appreciate it.

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few of the corals received today from AquaSD....they all acclimated beautifully----great packing, great courier pick (UPS rocks), and great corals...definitely will buy from again. thanks for the freebie too!
IMG-4333.jpg

IMG-4336.jpg

IMG-4339.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back