Hungry hungry white worm eating mandarin video!!!

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Notice the mandarin only got two worms, and all were gone. That is a lot for mandarin, and this little guy is a very healthy aggressive eater.
The bulk of his food will still be natural food and what you feed him via the "paulb" mandarin feeder (PBMF) invented by @Paul B . There I named it PBMF.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o_Oo_Oo_O
I read the tittle of the thread I and was thinking of a ravenous white worm chomping down on a poor Mandarin, rather than the other way around. Silly me.
o_Oo_Oo_O

OP
OP
afboundguy

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video. It also looks like you have a well worn "Paulb" mandarin feeder in there. Do you still use it?

BTW, I didn't name it that.

I'll take credit for naming it that just trying to give you all the credit! I bugged you on the Boston Reefers site and have been using it ever since...

Notice the mandarin only got two worms, and all were gone. That is a lot for mandarin, and this little guy is a very healthy aggressive eater.
The bulk of his food will still be natural food and what you feed him via the "paulb" mandarin feeder (PBMF) invented by @Paul B . There I named it PBMF.

Oh she eats more than 2 worms but I try to turn back on the powerhead after she starts to eat so she doesn't overeat. She has plenty of pods and daily hatched BBS to munch on as well lol. And love the name of the feeder @Paul B should put in for a patent lol

Very cool video, I have never cultured white worms but I would if mandarins would eat them.
Will try!!!

Super easy to do!!! The rest of the fish go crazy for them as well...

o_Oo_Oo_O
I read the tittle of the thread I and was thinking of a ravenous white worm chomping down on a poor Mandarin, rather than the other way around. Silly me.
o_Oo_Oo_O

Sorry to disappoint lol

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And love the name of the feeder @Paul B should put in for a patent lol
I already have two patents and they are a real pain to get. Thats enough. :cool:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back