• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huttyhawk’s Corals Now Trading in Maryland

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All corals posted on here are available for trade. I am open to any trades in general, especialy with LPS. However, my goal is to aquire a Holy Grail Torch.

Here at Huttyhawk’s Corals we want you to know that we take the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We strive for the highest level of consumer safety and satisfaction and all of our products will be packaged with that in mind. At no point in the process will the package or coral be touched without the aid of gloves.

Additionally, once a trade had been agreed upon, I am willing to meet at a generally mutually beneficial public location. Your health and wellbeing will be are at the forefront of all transactions. We are a strong and smart community, let’s keep it that way.

Please PM me for trade offers.

HH-Thanos Super Large Monster Colony (Front View)

HH-Thanos Super Large Monster Colony (Side View)

HH-Thanos Large Frag

HH-Thanos Small Frag

JF Sourt Tart Frag #1

These videos were taken towards the end of my light cycle in Blue light and although I am still getting used to using a real camera in manual mode, they look remarkably like that IRL.

Although it is the intention to sell corals in the future, currently I am only looking for trades.

Please Note:

HuttyHawk’s corals has a very strict policy when it comes to predatory sale practices. We will NEVER engage in “flash sales” or “live sales” where it is commonplace for the consumer to only have a few seconds to decide whether or not to buy an expensive piece of coral. We feel that type of business model seeks to take advantage of those reefers that suffer from addictive personalities for their own monetary gain. We do not condone this practice. Furthermore, we WILL NOT do any future business with other parties that we know actively engages in this type of unethical predatory behavior. However, WE WILL carry inventory previously acquired from those organizations so that you can Buy/Sell/trade in a stress free marketplace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
huttyhawk

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for any exotic Torch or ZOA Colony

Also available for trade:

Large Purple Slimmer

Miyagi Tort Large

Tri Color Colony #1

Tri Color Colony #1 (a)jpg.jpg

Tri Color Colony #2

Tri Color Colony #2 (a)jpg.jpg

Frags cut to trade available for HH - Dorothy's Ruby Slippers

HH's Dorothy's Ruby Slippers Large Colony.jpg

COMING SOON

HH - Alien

Unkown Frag.jpg

OP
OP
huttyhawk

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large Purple Slimmer
Purple Slimmer Large .jpg

Miyagi Tort Large
Miyagi Tort Large.jpg

Unkown Blue Stag
Blue Stag .jpg

JW3500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All corals posted on here are available for trade. I am open to any trades in general, especialy with LPS. However, my goal is to aquire a Holy Grail Torch.

Here at Huttyhawk’s Corals we want you to know that we take the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We strive for the highest level of consumer safety and satisfaction and all of our products will be packaged with that in mind. At no point in the process will the package or coral be touched without the aid of gloves.

Additionally, once a trade had been agreed upon, I am willing to meet at a generally mutually beneficial public location. Your health and wellbeing will be are at the forefront of all transactions. We are a strong and smart community, let’s keep it that way.

Please PM me for trade offers.

HH-Thanos Super Large Monster Colony (Front View)

HH-Thanos Super Large Monster Colony (Side View)

HH-Thanos Large Frag

HH-Thanos Small Frag

JF Sourt Tart Frag #1

These videos were taken towards the end of my light cycle in Blue light and although I am still getting used to using a real camera in manual mode, they look remarkably like that IRL.

Although it is the intention to sell corals in the future, currently I am only looking for trades.

Please Note:

HuttyHawk’s corals has a very strict policy when it comes to predatory sale practices. We will NEVER engage in “flash sales” or “live sales” where it is commonplace for the consumer to only have a few seconds to decide whether or not to buy an expensive piece of coral. We feel that type of business model seeks to take advantage of those reefers that suffer from addictive personalities for their own monetary gain. We do not condone this practice. Furthermore, we WILL NOT do any future business with other parties that we know actively engages in this type of unethical predatory behavior. However, WE WILL carry inventory previously acquired from those organizations so that you can Buy/Sell/trade in a stress free marketplace.

Where are you located in MD?

Donavon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for meeting me yesterday, the giant Purple Slimer and the Fox Sour Tart/Twist are both looking great! Couldn’t have asked for a better trade.
I hope the zoas are doing well. Good luck with the Cadillac too, I hope it grows fast for you.
Thanks for taking your time and being sensitive of the Covid 19 precautions.
I look forward to making additional trades in the future if you are up for it.

thanks again

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have 2 peach tip green torches in there. The pics aren't great. Let me know if you want to trade anything. I'm in AA County but I used to live in Forest Hill. I know the area.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back