HVRK Meetup/Swap?

Neil Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we all crawl out of our caves, who wants to meet up? Sad to missing the ct frag swap meet and want to connect to more reefers.

I have a facility would could meet in, in Valhalla, if anyone is interested.

LMK

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to. In fact, I was just about to post an ad for a swap for my gold nugget wrasse. He’s very healthy, and eating, and in a trap ready to go, so if anyone wants him ASAP, I’m in Bedford.

Attachments

• 1C3A08DF-A87B-431F-A04F-DE56AAE5B421.jpeg
    1C3A08DF-A87B-431F-A04F-DE56AAE5B421.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 61

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always down. The last meeting before the pandemic was at my house.

as long as I am free, count me in to attend or host. I’m in Hamlet of Wallkill.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s this looking? I’d love to help set something up. Is there someone in charge of the club I could get in touch with?

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! I messaged whoever owns the FB page a few days ago. We need to find someone with a member list so we can shoot out an email blast.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no more club in an official sense. It disbanded yearrrrrs ago. The guys that never fell completely out of the hobby, you will find around here. Randy, Mark(chessmanmark), Myself, very rarely Ross(nine9d), Tony moved but checks in regularly. Chris(cambam) has a tank back up now as well.

Michael at HVFNR tried to get something back up and running, but attendance was spotty and his customer base at the time was mostly nooby service account customers who tend to not be into the hobby like people who want to show up to fish meetings :p He was doing the BBQ's at his house in Pine Bush, and it seems most of the folks are on the east side of the hudson.

Would love to get something more regular going. My house is always available for meetings.

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no more club in an official sense. It disbanded yearrrrrs ago. The guys that never fell completely out of the hobby, you will find around here. Randy, Mark(chessmanmark), Myself, very rarely Ross(nine9d), Tony moved but checks in regularly. Chris(cambam) has a tank back up now as well.

Michael at HVFNR tried to get something back up and running, but attendance was spotty and his customer base at the time was mostly nooby service account customers who tend to not be into the hobby like people who want to show up to fish meetings :p He was doing the BBQ's at his house in Pine Bush, and it seems most of the folks are on the east side of the hudson.

Would love to get something more regular going. My house is always available for meetings.
Don’t forget Matt & Chris Stoker.

TwinDad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok boys and girls, I'm down in the Beacon area and getting ready to slllooooooowly start up a 125 gallon. Would love to come to a meet up though! @niel cohen
As we all crawl out of our caves, who wants to meet up? Sad to missing the ct frag swap meet and want to connect to more reefers.

I have a facility would could meet in, in Valhalla, if anyone is interested.

LMK
Ok boys and girls, I'm down in the Beacon area and getting ready to slllooooooowly start up a 125 gallon. (Not a first timer just little kids and a move kept me out for about 5 years. Would love to come to a meet up though!

Neil I'm happy to drive wherever as long as I am in town lets pick a day a month or so out and get some interest. even if its only a few of us to start, it will grow. I feel like we all want to do something social again!

My1k

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in. We have to hurry up before the Biggest show in town in June.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back