OP
OP
rhdoug

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really had a great time seeing some of the old members of the Reef Club And meeting a few new people.
And of course our surprise show up member!
Thank you Randy , for hosting and setting me up with quality frags again, I left with out a gorgonian !? Also Thanks to everyone else for all the frags as well , there settling in nicely , Count me in for a meet sometime in the future.

Wow I missed you too?? I still have plenty of gorgonians so no worries, I will get one to both you and Adam soon.

OP
OP
rhdoug

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come last weekend. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. And special thank you to Ross nine9d -- the International Man of Mystery -- for the surprise visit. Thanks also to Chris, Matt, and Mark for the frags! I hope I didn't miss anyone. When I get my act together I will put together a list of what they are and who gave them to me and post it to make sure I got it right. I can't wait to see how they do in the tank. Looking forward to the next meet! We should have taken a group photo -- next time somebody remember that!

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA! Thanks for opening your doors Randy. It was great to see you and everyone!

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Randy for hosting the swap. Your home and tank are impeccable. It was nice getting to meet some local reef keepers and all around good folks in the area. Thank you Randy, Mark, Adam and Chris for the colorful / healthy frags. It was very cool getting to share coral with you guys, hear all about the history of the club, your tanks and chickens! Randy the hammer is looking great on the back wall of my 120. I'd be happy to host a meeting at some point next year and attend whatever formulates in between. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Randy for hosting the swap. Your home and tank are impeccable. It was nice getting to meet some local reef keepers and all around good folks in the area. Thank you Randy, Mark, Adam and Chris for the colorful / healthy frags. It was very cool getting to share coral with you guys, hear all about the history of the club, your tanks and chickens! Randy the hammer is looking great on the back wall of my 120. I'd be happy to host a meeting at some point next year and attend whatever formulates in between. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

What was your youtube channel Matt? I know a couple of us haven't seen it yet.

OP
OP
rhdoug

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was your youtube channel Matt? I know a couple of us haven't seen it yet.

Matt's YouTube is Craft Aquatic -- found him last night. And nice production quality Matt! We ran out of time to "talk shop" at the meeting but would still like to do it when you have time Matt.

Kilroy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a terrific meeting today with a nice turn out. It was great to see everyone. I’m hoping that we can get the club going on a regular basis again.

Thank you Randy for being such a good host opening your house to the club and sharing your incredible tanks with us. Giving out frags was a bonus.

I personally want to thank Chris, Matt and Randy for the frags that you shared with me. I’m excited to start rebuilding my reef.

It was nice to see old friends and to meet a new reefer. We hope to see you at future meetings Zack. I not so great at remembering new names so I hope I got that right.

The next step is to schedule a new host, hopefully for November.
I will definitely be at the next one!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.8%
Back