Hybrid options

DJF

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello-Is there a place where I can buy a 24” version of the fixture from the starting gate instead having to purchase all the extensions after the fact?

Montiman

View Badges
Reaction score
I think you are just going to have to add what you need to the regular fixture. If someone is selling a 24in version it does not come from aquaticlife that way. They are just adding the parts and shipping together.

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
what fixture are you referring to ? A.L. is the best bang if budget is what referring to. They seem to be on sale quite frequently.

OP
D

DJF

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m referring to the hybrid fixture they sell. There are additional pieces available from their site to adjust the width to 24”. Instead of purchasing the regular version then all of the brackets needed to increase the width to 24”, I’m hoping to start with the 24” (and hopefully save some unneeded pieces and cash)

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
We can try to help out. It would need to be purchased directly from us and to be honest we do not compete or have sale pricing like our resellers, so it would be at suggested retail. May save some money but it may not if the reseller has them on sale.

Let us know what your looking to order, will be glad to try and help.

UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls
Reef Kinetics