Hybrid Pro Salt by Aquaforest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Does anyone know when the @Aquaforest Hybird Pro Salt going to be available stateside?

looking at this the Hybird Pro Salt, this salt is going to my go to salt when I get my hands on it.

OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm using their sea salt now. I didn't know they had something new coming out. Can you tell us more about this hybrid salt?

The Hybrid Pro Salt is like the reef salt now, with probiotic salt mixed In, with real sea water flakes. One other thing is like about the Hybrid Pro, is it has a 3 day shelf life once mixed, over the current Probiotic salt that has a 24 hr self live after mixing. The Hybrid Pro will work perfect with my auto water change.

Here is the link to Aquaforest website about the Hybrid Pro

The link to the Aquaforest website about the Reef Salt +. The Reef Salt + seems to be there reef salt with higher parameters for systems that absorb more nutrients.

I would be be interesting if we could some thought from @SewerynAquaforest

Right now I am using the reef salt and adjusting my salinity up if needed with probiotic salt. I also run my alk around a 7.5 and the tank grows more Coraline the with a higher alk.

WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST FACTORS THAT YOU CONSIDER WHEN ADJUSTING THE FLOW OF YOUR REEF AQUARIUM?

• Sand Bed

Votes: 103 32.9%
  • Corals

Votes: 271 86.6%
  • Fish

Votes: 44 14.1%
  • Precipitation

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 3.2%
TSM Aquatics