• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dreamville32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can or if you can send me the link for it, and if it does I'll take it off your hands

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it does work for the 52

25C6C1E2-9D1F-4099-BC5B-1A617D9AA184.png

Winter Coldone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAILLUMINATION HYDRA 26 (non HD) in fantastic condition - black colored shell

This is a very well cared for unit and works 100% and is easy to program and ready to use. This is for the light only with power adapter of course and I do have an 18” flex arm to go along with it.

This has performed and grown coral very well and is under 2 years old and run under 40%. It covers my 93 cube well and corals grow like weeds (see pic of tank below). I am going to hybrid unit as I am adding more challenging SPS to tank

price is $220 shipped for the light and the flex arm mount. $195 for just the light, and $40 for just the flex arm

I can also throw in an 18” flex arm mount for an additional $30 if desired

Aqua Illumination has always been known for producing easy to use, attractive and functional LED lights. With their easy to use app for IOS, Android or any other internet connected device you can have the ability to control your light from anywhere their is internet access. With their parent/child relationship and wireless connection between units running multiple modules is even easier. The MyAI app is by far one of the easiest LED light control apps we have ever used.

Recommended Coverage - 21" x 21"

• Black Body
  • Dimensions: 7.3" x 5.375" 1.6" (LxWxH)
  • Power Consumption: 90w from wall
  • Cable Length: 10ft
LED Specification:

• 6 - Cree XP-G2 Cool White (> 70 CRI)
  • 6 - Cree XT-E Royal Blue
  • 6 - Cree XP-E2 Blue
  • 2 - OSRAM OSLON Deep Red
  • 2 - Cree XP-E2 Green
  • 2 - SemiLED 415nm
  • 2 - SemiLED 400nm
-Only thing to note is that the light is missing the fan guard. I looked it up and this is a $5 part on the AI parts store and is in stock last I checked.

Also this is the post from the original seller. I purchased the light from him thinking that it was an HD and I am reposting it for sale and adding the option for the flex arm. The light works fine, I just want all matching HD’s over my tank as I already have 2 HD’s. I do have permission from the original seller to use his listing. Please PM me for questions/offers! Thanks!

1585354972073.png

1585355392405.png

93g cube 10.28d.jpg

93 cube corals9.jpg

93g cube 10.28e.jpg

Here it is plugged in:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Still available?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice light for the price

Napoliandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAILLUMINATION HYDRA 26 (non HD) in fantastic condition - black colored shell

This is a very well cared for unit and works 100% and is easy to program and ready to use. This is for the light only with power adapter of course and I do have an 18” flex arm to go along with it.

This has performed and grown coral very well and is under 2 years old and run under 40%. It covers my 93 cube well and corals grow like weeds (see pic of tank below). I am going to hybrid unit as I am adding more challenging SPS to tank

price is $220 shipped for the light and the flex arm mount. $195 for just the light, and $40 for just the flex arm

I can also throw in an 18” flex arm mount for an additional $30 if desired

Aqua Illumination has always been known for producing easy to use, attractive and functional LED lights. With their easy to use app for IOS, Android or any other internet connected device you can have the ability to control your light from anywhere their is internet access. With their parent/child relationship and wireless connection between units running multiple modules is even easier. The MyAI app is by far one of the easiest LED light control apps we have ever used.

Recommended Coverage - 21" x 21"

• Black Body
  • Dimensions: 7.3" x 5.375" 1.6" (LxWxH)
  • Power Consumption: 90w from wall
  • Cable Length: 10ft
LED Specification:

• 6 - Cree XP-G2 Cool White (> 70 CRI)
  • 6 - Cree XT-E Royal Blue
  • 6 - Cree XP-E2 Blue
  • 2 - OSRAM OSLON Deep Red
  • 2 - Cree XP-E2 Green
  • 2 - SemiLED 415nm
  • 2 - SemiLED 400nm
-Only thing to note is that the light is missing the fan guard. I looked it up and this is a $5 part on the AI parts store and is in stock last I checked.

Also this is the post from the original seller. I purchased the light from him thinking that it was an HD and I am reposting it for sale and adding the option for the flex arm. The light works fine, I just want all matching HD’s over my tank as I already have 2 HD’s. I do have permission from the original seller to use his listing. Please PM me for questions/offers! Thanks!

1585354972073.png

1585355392405.png

93g cube 10.28d.jpg

93 cube corals9.jpg

93g cube 10.28e.jpg

Here it is plugged in:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Do you still have the light

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back