Hydra Lighting Schedule Edits

g0mgx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

I've got Hydra 64 HD lighting and have downloaded one of the 'signature' profiles for the spectrum and timing - all excellent so far!

What I would like to do is shift the whole schedule left by 2 hours, i.e. every time point in the schedule moves by -2 hours. The signature profile runs from 10am to 10pm and I would like 8am to 8pm.

Is there an easy way to do this as I cant find a way?!?!? Frustration takes over and then I want to throw it out of the window.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While the graph of your schedule is open take 2 fingers and drag left or right to the time you want

Placenta89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

I've got Hydra 64 HD lighting and have downloaded one of the 'signature' profiles for the spectrum and timing - all excellent so far!

What I would like to do is shift the whole schedule left by 2 hours, i.e. every time point in the schedule moves by -2 hours. The signature profile runs from 10am to 10pm and I would like 8am to 8pm.

Is there an easy way to do this as I cant find a way?!?!? Frustration takes over and then I want to throw it out of the window.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
I'll try when I get home, but I did this on the saxxby settings on my hydra 32 by using 2 fingers to swipe in towards the center. Or 2 fingers swipe to the right also moves the whole setting to a later time and left does the opposite. Up and down with 2 fingers changes the intensity at a whole. I haven't messed with my settings for a while. But I believe that's how it's done.

OP
OP
g0mgx

g0mgx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try when I get home, but I did this on the saxxby settings on my hydra 32 by using 2 fingers to swipe in towards the center. Or 2 fingers swipe to the right also moves the whole setting to a later time and left does the opposite. Up and down with 2 fingers changes the intensity at a whole. I haven't messed with my settings for a while. But I believe that's how it's done.
How embarrasingly simple, thank you.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back