HYDROS Controller NOW SHIPPING!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never bought a controller bc none of them spoke to me the way this one just did on a demo video. Few things that stuck out- Besides simplicity and cost, the wifi powerstrips will make it easy to have a strip on the display aswell as basement sump! Plus Coralvue products just made differently!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when do you think you will be sending out the pre oreders?
Never bought a controller bc none of them spoke to me the way this one just did on a demo video. Few things that stuck out- Besides simplicity and cost, the wifi powerstrips will make it easy to have a strip on the display aswell as basement sump! Plus Coralvue products just made differently!

Thank you for your enthusiasm for our HYDROS initiative!

Here is a link to the getting started guide: https://www.coralvuehydros.com/product-support/hydros-control/

Shoot us an email if you bump into any issues: [email protected]

We will be releasing a lot more help material in the weeks ahead.

We are also opening a dedicated forum and Facebook group for HYDROS users as early as this week so our community can help one another.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received mine 2 days ago - from Marine Depot. Nice packaging, etc - and instructions - due to covid issues here - havent been focusing on installing yet - but it looks great

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for your enthusiasm for our HYDROS initiative!

Here is a link to the getting started guide: https://www.coralvuehydros.com/product-support/hydros-control/

Shoot us an email if you bump into any issues: [email protected]

We will be releasing a lot more help material in the weeks ahead.

We are also opening a dedicated forum and Facebook group for HYDROS users as early as this week so our community can help one another.
Got mine - a great piece of equipment!!!!!!

Back