HYDROS Giveaway: Win a WaveEngine and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps!

Nagaraviteja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
122019-hydros-giveaway-1170x550.jpg

New Year, New Gear!

We're starting the New Year with one of our BIGGEST giveaways yet!

CoralVue has teamed with IceCap and Reef2Reef to help you create AMAZING flow in your reef tank in 2020!

We are giving away 1 x HYDROS WaveEngine pump controller and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps to 1 lucky winner.

This prize pack has a retail value of over $500!

How To Enter:

To enter, do one (or more) of the following:

1. Subscribe to CoralVue's email newsletter
  2. Like CoralVue on Facebook
  3. Subscribe to CoralVue's YouTube channel
  4. Follow CoralVue on Instagram

Each place you like, follow, or subscribe equals 1 entry. That means you can enter up to 4 times to better your chances and increase your odds of winning!

Once you’ve entered, come back to this thread to let us know where you liked/followed/subscribed so we can verify your entries. That’s it—it’s EASY!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 2/4/2020. 1 winner will be contacted by email and/or through the social network they have followed us on. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Here Are Your Prizes:

The HYDROS WaveEngine lets you control and monitor pumps from different brands together using a single integrated flow management system. The WaveEngine can also supply power to up to 4 pumps, freeing you of the clutter of power bricks, cables and controllers in your aquarium stand.

The new Gyre 2K pump is rated for aquariums from 20-90+ gallons. The flow rate of the original Gyre 1K was 951 gallons per hour while the new 2K model is capable of up to 2,000 gallons per hour. The IceCap 2K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium.

You can plug your IceCap 2K Gyre pumps directly into the HYDROS WaveEngine using these Direct Drive Adapter cables. This eliminates the need for a separate pump controller and power brick. The WaveEngine will now control, monitor, and power your pumps. You can also connect pumps from other brands like Reef Octopus and Maxspect to your WaveEngine!

122019-hydros-giveaway-1170x550.jpg

New Year, New Gear!

We're starting the New Year with one of our BIGGEST giveaways yet!

CoralVue has teamed with IceCap and Reef2Reef to help you create AMAZING flow in your reef tank in 2020!

We are giving away 1 x HYDROS WaveEngine pump controller and 2 x IceCap 2K Gyre Pumps to 1 lucky winner.

This prize pack has a retail value of over $500!

How To Enter:

To enter, do one (or more) of the following:

1. Subscribe to CoralVue's email newsletter
  2. Like CoralVue on Facebook
  3. Subscribe to CoralVue's YouTube channel
  4. Follow CoralVue on Instagram

Each place you like, follow, or subscribe equals 1 entry. That means you can enter up to 4 times to better your chances and increase your odds of winning!

Once you’ve entered, come back to this thread to let us know where you liked/followed/subscribed so we can verify your entries. That’s it—it’s EASY!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Ends 2/4/2020. 1 winner will be contacted by email and/or through the social network they have followed us on. Open to legal residents of the US age 18 or older. Void where prohibited.

Here Are Your Prizes:

The HYDROS WaveEngine lets you control and monitor pumps from different brands together using a single integrated flow management system. The WaveEngine can also supply power to up to 4 pumps, freeing you of the clutter of power bricks, cables and controllers in your aquarium stand.

The new Gyre 2K pump is rated for aquariums from 20-90+ gallons. The flow rate of the original Gyre 1K was 951 gallons per hour while the new 2K model is capable of up to 2,000 gallons per hour. The IceCap 2K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium.

You can plug your IceCap 2K Gyre pumps directly into the HYDROS WaveEngine using these Direct Drive Adapter cables. This eliminates the need for a separate pump controller and power brick. The WaveEngine will now control, monitor, and power your pumps. You can also connect pumps from other brands like Reef Octopus and Maxspect to your WaveEngine!

Liked, Subscribed and following

Rhonda L Swetnam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the opportunity to win these awesome items!

I subscribed to CoralVue's newsletter.
I liked and followed CoralVue on Facebook.
I subscribed to CoralVue;s YouTube channel and requested notifications.
I followed CoralVue on Instagram.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drawing tonight right?

@revhtree @Jeff@CoralVue have you picked a winner? Been looking all over and haven't seen anything. Thanks!

We randomly selected a winner and sent them an email about 90 minutes ago. They'll have 14 days to claim their prize before an alternate winner is selected. So here's hoping for their sake that they get the message!

Our next contest on R2R will be for an Adaptive Reef Controller Cabinet so please stay tuned for that!

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious in these types of contests that are ultimately chosen by the vendor, how the R2R Supporter/Partner Member entry is accounted for? Just a curiosity on my part how the R2R factor really ties into choosing the winner when the contest is actually open to the general public so to speak, not just R2R specific.

@revhtree @Jeff@CoralVue

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I was hopeful for all of 5 sec when I saw an email from Coralvue only to see it wasn't the won that said "You Won" :(.

Thanks for the contest tho, and GL to everyone else still in.:)
Haha yeah, I didn’t get one either. I hope the winner shares their prize, i’d love to see this in a hobbyists tank.

Thus far, the prize is still unclaimed.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back