HYDROS WaveEngine Launches Tomorrow 11/12: Will You Get One?

Are you planning to get a HYDROS WaveEngine?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Never Heard Of It Until This Moment!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Use Pumps from Different Brands TOGETHER

The HYDROS WaveEngine can control, monitor, and even supply power to a variety of different aquarium pumps. Now you can use pumps from different brands together using a single, integrated flow management system. There is nothing else on the market like it!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 12TH!

Where to Buy: https://www.coralvuehydros.com/where-to-buy/

CONTROL PUMPS FROM THE HOBBY'S MOST POPULAR BRANDS

You can now use an EcoTech Marine VorTech™ at one end of your tank and a Reef Octopus OCTO Pulse at the other and have the pumps work together simultaneously opposite of each other, or something completely different. Best of all, you aren’t limited to 2 pumps! Add a Maxspect Gyre into the mix if you want to!

See compatible pumps: https://www.coralvuehydros.com/is-my-pump-compatible/

BUILT TO LAST

The WaveEngine is designed to thrive in the wet and salty environment of an aquarium stand. It is sealed inside a watertight, dust-tight, IP65-rated industrial enclosure that can get wet without affecting performance. The connectors we use are rugged, color-coded and screw on securely. These type of connectors are used on aircraft worldwide and are proven to be tough and reliable.

ELIMINATE THE CLUTTER

There are many pumps you can plug right into the WaveEngine, eliminating the need for not only that pump’s external controller, but also its power brick. That’s right! The WaveEngine can power up to 4 pumps simultaneously. Imagine all of the clutter you can clear out of your stand!

ONE APP FOR ALL PUMPS

The HYDROS app completely replaces the need for individual pump apps and manual controllers. The WaveEngine can tap into the native control platform of each pump to access all its preset flow patterns and modes or you can create your own!

CONTROL LOCALLY OR REMOTELY

You have the option of controlling your pumps locally via WiFi, which you do not need an Internet connection for, or remotely using the HYDROS Cloud. HYDROS Cloud allows you to communicate with the WaveEngine via the Internet. HYDROS Cloud is part of the Amazon Web Services and Internet of Things platform to ensure high security and reliability.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
This is exciting! So much potential - I can’t wait to see all of the creative ways that people use the WaveEngine and the whole Hydros system!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
I KNOW I will get one.
I as I generally do want to see some working units out there and how owners like them before making the move.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Today's the DAY!!!!
This is it!

I KNOW I will get one.

I as I generally do want to see some working units out there and how owners like them before making the move.
We look forward to earning your business!

Happy Hydros WaveEngine Day!

#Hydros #WaveEngine
Thank you so much!

Ordered mine!!
Now we're talking! That's so awesome, thank you!

Finally, I may have a way to program my vectra, two mp40's and both gyres under one roof? Battery backup is a must though.
Yes! Vectra control is coming. You can connect a battery backup as well. We'll be releasing more info on that very soon!

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 214 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 22.3%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 16 5.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors