I am thinking of going more hard core sps. (talk me out of it) LOL!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DO IT!!!!! YES NEMS ARE BORING!!!! =) HHAHAHAHA I Got LOTS OF SPS I CAN HELP you STOCK IT!!! Lets do a sickkkkkkk SPS PACK!! :clap2::xd::roll::bounce::plane::fish2:

LOL! Actually I have some softies, palys/zoas, lps, and sps in the tank now. It's just dominated by BTA's.

Thanks for the confidence everyone. I want to sport one of these bonsai sps tanks that look so cool! :D

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Actually I have some softies, palys/zoas, lps, and sps in the tank now. It's just dominated by BTA's.

Thanks for the confidence everyone. I want to sport one of these bonsai sps tanks that look so cool! :D

I think your more than ready to take that plunge Rev..you got mad reefing skillz

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What ????? nobody is going to talk him out of it???!!!!:snicker: I will try my best:

I did the SPS thing and just did not feel like it was worth the extra time and trouble so I went to the clown anemone tank. I knew I would get bored with just strict anemones so I still have a few sps and chalices and zoas in the tank.

I find I am way happier without a primarily dedicated sps tank. Much less time and money and energy dosing calcium and alk and magnesium. I also no longer come home from vacation to find an sps frag that has died for no apparent reason.

I also spend less money because there is less temptation of buying the expensive sps frag. The anemones pretty much stay in one place but wouldn't want to risk it.

I find I have the best of all worlds. I still can buy nice new corals but can have anemones too!

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should totally go SPS. They are amazing! There's also no reason why you can't keep a BTA or 2 that you really like.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS all the way....I'll take a couple of the RBTA's off your hands.

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DON'T DO IT! Once you start you'll never be able to stop! Take it from me, I'm sick and can't stop getting ultra cool SPS!

But if you must... :bigsmile:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David.. You do not want to do this!!! You have worked long hard hours/money on what you have now! Enjoy it for at least 3 months! This is not a good idea! :tongue:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back