I can't reach Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've placed an order for delivery last week, it was supposed to be delivered tuesday. Now the USP tracker doesn't show me delivery- it seems to be stuck in Las Vagas according to last scan, which was the first and only scan according to tracker. It keeps telling me to check back for updates.

I paid extra for expedited shipping too (Which should've been 3-5 days. Today marks 7 days)

I've tried calling and kept getting disconnected or sent to the wrong person.
I've left messages for email returns and its been 2 days since my email (via their form on their website) and no response yet.

I'd like to talk to a person to find out where my package is! It's a skimmer and I'd like to have it please. Anyone have any idea how I can contact them hassle-free?!

please and thank you

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
I've placed an order for delivery last week, it was supposed to be delivered tuesday. Now the USP tracker doesn't show me delivery- it seems to be stuck in Las Vagas according to last scan, which was the first and only scan according to tracker. It keeps telling me to check back for updates.

I paid extra for expedited shipping too (Which should've been 3-5 days. Today marks 7 days)

I've tried calling and kept getting disconnected or sent to the wrong person.
I've left messages for email returns and its been 2 days since my email (via their form on their website) and no response yet.

I'd like to talk to a person to find out where my package is! It's a skimmer and I'd like to have it please. Anyone have any idea how I can contact them hassle-free?!

please and thank you
@MarineDepot

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
They've been tagged. You should hear from them.

bluerider098

View Badges
Reaction score
I have always had good luck just calling the number listed on their website and gotten right thru. Thier customer support had been great in my opinion. Not sure where you live but they are on California time so make sure your not calling when they are closed.

Good luck.

Screenshot_20210319-233119_Edge.jpg

John A!10

View Badges
Reaction score
I have always had good luck just calling the number listed on their website and gotten right thru. Thier customer support had been great in my opinion. Not sure where you live but they are on California time so make sure your not calling when they are closed.

Good luck.

Screenshot_20210319-233119_Edge.jpg
+1

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back