I didn't make an ICP account, what now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aleph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I sent a sample for an ICP analysis that got delivered today to the Fauna Marin facility, I just found out that I needed to register on your website before sending the sample out but unfortunately I didn't, I must have read the instruction with not enough care. Is it possible to make up for my mistake somehow?

Thank you for your support!

OP
OP
A

Aleph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just an update for someone who could be in the same spot, I got a first reassuring reply by email saying that there would be no problems and that I would receive an email with the test results. Only problem, I didn't. And when I tried to contact them to receive an update I gave all the info they asked for, and then they asked again for info I already gave, and then they told me that I would get the results this week. Well, the week has ended and when I asked for more info I got no reply at all. Very disappointed in customer service by Fauna Marin.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I'm still waiting for results from an ICP I sent awhile ago. I emailed and they said they got it, and I should get results, but still nothing. It's been long enough that I've done three water changes since I sent my test in, so I don't know even what these results will be telling me anyway since they are so old at this point. I know the results will come eventually, but honestly at this point they don't seem like they have their stuff together to provide this service reliably for US customers. I'll be going back to Triton.

OP
OP
A

Aleph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, I eventually got the test results, I had to write to their Facebook page and got told that they had some logistics troubles at the lab and that they would process the sample as soon as possible. After a couple days I finally received the test results.
Keep in mind though that I sent the tests from Italy so the timings could differ from the US. If you have trouble try to contact them on Facebook!

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. You can always do a registration also after you send the probe to our lab. If you do not have the Test Number then do the normal registration And write us a Mail to [email protected] . We can activate then the analysis to your account. Please note that due to lockdown regulations and Homeoffice this can need actual a bit longer as usual

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just an update for someone who could be in the same spot, I got a first reassuring reply by email saying that there would be no problems and that I would receive an email with the test results. Only problem, I didn't. And when I tried to contact them to receive an update I gave all the info they asked for, and then they asked again for info I already gave, and then they told me that I would get the results this week. Well, the week has ended and when I asked for more info I got no reply at all. Very disappointed in customer service by Fauna Marin.
Yea I'm still waiting for results from an ICP I sent awhile ago. I emailed and they said they got it, and I should get results, but still nothing. It's been long enough that I've done three water changes since I sent my test in, so I don't know even what these results will be telling me anyway since they are so old at this point. I know the results will come eventually, but honestly at this point they don't seem like they have their stuff together to provide this service reliably for US customers. I'll be going back to Triton.

Guys take a look on your spam / junk mail. A few times my test results went directly there so check. Do a search for "ICP water analysis" usually that's the topic of the email. Hope this help.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately my results were lost due to a software issue on their machine. :( They are making it right with a voucher for more tests, but definitely disappointing.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI.
We can understand that but we cannot do it on another way. Due to installations in more machines and the new Green ICP mashines we had to do Softwareupdates. At this day it come to mistakes in this Update where we cannot be sure that the results are 100% accurate. So we are very sorry but better we send you new tests before sending maybe wrong results. For your time and loss we add additional test.

OP
OP
A

Aleph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fauna Marin I got my results recently after a long delay and multiple contradictory statements from your side, as stated previously. Could my results have been faulted by the transition?

@Robinson thanks for the tip, in my case it was just a delay and got the results in my regular inbox

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. You can always do a registration also after you send the probe to our lab. If you do not have the Test Number then do the normal registration And write us a Mail to [email protected] . We can activate then the analysis to your account. Please note that due to lockdown regulations and Homeoffice this can need actual a bit longer as usual
Hello,

I have send a few samples already but never hear about registration. Where do I have to register the ICP?
IPC1999.com? or www.faunamarinusa.com?

I already have an account on faunamarineusa but I cant fin where I need to register the samples.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.5%
Back