I don't mean to brag (but I totally do...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a battlebox again since my 1st one was one of the very best coral shipments I have ever received with PE in bag. Order number 2000! So congrats Adam on 2,000 orders!

To celebrate he bumped by battlebox up a level!

Jealous yet? Hehe!

I can't wait to see what he picks. It's like Christmas when I was a kid!

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx didn't deliver Mine today. I'm so heartbroken. I've been waiting for the cold weather to allow a shipment. Of course FedEx drops the ball today. I hope they are alive tomorrow if they attempt to deliver tommorow.

I don't think I've ever wanted to deal with someone as much as Adam. His posts are great, website is awesome and people rave about his corals.

Crossing fingers.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a battlebox again since my 1st one was one of the very best coral shipments I have ever received with PE in bag. Order number 2000! So congrats Adam on 2,000 orders!

To celebrate he bumped by battlebox up a level!

Jealous yet? Hehe!

I can't wait to see what he picks. It's like Christmas when I was a kid!
I am new to the hobby and just had to google what the heck a battlebox is. Please post pictures on what you get as I might have to order one. Also what is the PE coral?

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and just had to google what the heck a battlebox is. Please post pictures on what you get as I might have to order one. Also what is the PE coral?
Polyp extension, meaning they arrive happy.
Just go to battlecorals.com , better pics
I have yet to order one because the cheapest option is the same as 3 months car payment for my bmw. I wish he had cheaper options, this entire high end acro market is the most blatant example of price fixing I have ever seen in my economic/financial career.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has an 8pc battlebox for $200. Not going to find sps much better than $25 each in that box.

That's one cheap BMW car payment if your payment is $200 every 3 months!

For real. Like sign me up for a $66.67 BMW payment.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real. Like sign me up for a $66.67 BMW payment.
Lol well it’s $180 a month, I have good credit and traded in lol

So a little more than 1 month car payment plus shipping

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to order one because the cheapest option is the same as 3 months car payment for my bmw. I wish he had cheaper options, this entire high end acro market is the most blatant example of price fixing I have ever seen in my economic/financial career.
Don't hate cause you can't hang with the cool kids. If you think he has high prices go elsewhere. I know for a fact you won't be able to top the value and quality that you find in a Battlebox. Honestly though, why derail the thread talking about high pricing, when in your build thread you drop almost $3k at BRS on equipment in one order? Clicked submit, order anyways... NBD guys I drive a BMW. It makes no sense to say anything, when you haven't even ordered to see for yourself. OP was excited to be Adam's 2000 box, just be excited for him or move on.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't hate cause you can't hang with the cool kids. If you think he has high prices go elsewhere. I know for a fact you won't be able to top the value and quality that you find in a Battlebox. Honestly though, why derail the thread talking about high pricing, when in your build thread you drop almost $3k at BRS on equipment in one order? Clicked submit, order anyways... NBD guys I drive a BMW. It makes no sense to say anything, when you haven't even ordered to see for yourself. OP was excited to be Adam's 2000 box, just be excited for him or move on.
I am excited for him man, I will get one sometime. I’m not hating lol. I just wish they were cheaper industry wide not even just battlecorals.

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited for him man, I will get one sometime. I’m not hating lol. I just wish they were cheaper industry wide not even just battlecorals.
Agreed, but shoot man even bottled water is expensive these days. I don't think prices will be declining in any industry.

... Anyway sorry for the rant. Guess im just in one of those moods. Peace, love, and hermit crabs!

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, but shoot man even bottled water is expensive these days. I don't think prices will be declining in any industry.

... Anyway sorry for the rant. Guess im just in one of those moods. Peace, love, and hermit crabs!
Very true. It’s all good man. No worries lol.

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam has by far some of the most reasonable higher end frags and honestly good deals on basic hardy stuff. Plus guaranteed you will not find a more helpful person out there by a mile.
He also stands behind his frag like few others.
Choosing not to buy a box due to price is totally your choice, but is a mistake, in my opinion.
He hasn't steered me wrong since I have known him.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol well it’s $180 a month, I have good credit and traded in lol

So a little more than 1 month car payment plus shipping

Must be an older bmw. Or a really valuable trade in. No way good credit alone gets payments that cheap on a brand new bmw;)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must be an older bmw. Or a really valuable trade in. No way good credit alone gets payments that cheap on a brand new bmw;)
Yea that one I was referring to wasn’t brand new lol. It’s an E92 manual, I have a sentimental backstory as to why I wanted that car. It’s like 8 years old now but man is that car fun. Gets frags home in no time!

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that one I was referring to wasn’t brand new lol. It’s an E92 manual, I have a sentimental backstory as to why I wanted that car. It’s like 8 years old now but man is that car fun. Gets frags home in no time!

Nice one man! I've been looking at those and what I can muster out of one power wise.

I have a 2003 Cobra with twin 68mm. Pushes 1000hp at the tires. Built it myself. Runs low 9s in the quarter. Looking to add meth injection and slicks to get it into the 8s.

Last edited:

Tft12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, congratulations on the Battlebox!

Second, I hate to derail the thread further but just a quick comment: There are many acros on the Battlecorals website under $40 and a few under $30. That's a pretty low price for healthy, easy to keep, pest-free acros.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back