I don't want to sleep, you guys are too much fun!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hellfires are beauts but crazy expensive. Would love a Tiger torch but not in my budget right now. in any case I have two separate shipments of coral coming. One this Thursday and the other next Thursday that should be close to finishing my tank in terms of residents for now.

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hellfires are beauts but crazy expensive. Would love a Tiger torch but not in my budget right now. in any case I have two separate shipments of coral coming. One this Thursday and the other next Thursday that should be close to finishing my tank in terms of residents for now.
You are never finished!!! LOL!! There will always be room for just one more!

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a single head of the Hellfire in March, now it is about to split into 3 heads. Was super excited when I seen the separation.
My torches haven’t split(I think) but the large green frogspawn has grown at least one more head since I got it earlier this year. Was able to get a peach frog at a good price on live sale that’ll be coming next week.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice collection of Euphyllia. The only zoas I have are two from a mystery mix pack I got. The only sps I can keep alive are montis and the various “pora” types . I’ve tried acros and I end up murdering them. I am getting a couple more acros , I think I’m finally ready to try again. Coming Thursday —spent a grand total of $14 for those three. 1222807C-3964-423F-9B97-7FD15DD2678C.jpeg 4097F790-34B2-4AB7-BD02-5196156F1D49.jpeg CBD10BC0-EBAD-4B23-8192-4E77BDDA047E.jpeg

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, SPS is definitely a learning curve for sure. I just recently started having luck with it and got on the right track. Still have some bumps and bruises but so far everything is looking promising.

Those are some super sweet scores!

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will say for me, I have had the best luck with the pieces that have actually encrusted the plug. if I get a frag that was just recently glued down it seems like they are a 50/50 on the success rate.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, SPS is definitely a learning curve for sure. I just recently started having luck with it and got on the right track. Still have some bumps and bruises but so far everything is looking promising.

Those are some super sweet scores!
Got them from SBB, they sell via live sale here on R2R. If you’re in the market for more, they have really good deals when they have them. Their next one is October 5. Even if I don’t buy I’m probably hanging around for a bit

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only one at the moment. A corccea. I have had it for several years. They are a bit intimidating.
I’ll help to enable you :)
image.jpg

image.jpg

My Tridacna deresa, currently in my 3’x16”x1’ tank. I’d love a crocea or Squamosa though. And I’m aware there’s a “small” size difference haha.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice collection of Euphyllia. The only zoas I have are two from a mystery mix pack I got. The only sps I can keep alive are montis and the various “pora” types . I’ve tried acros and I end up murdering them. I am getting a couple more acros , I think I’m finally ready to try again. Coming Thursday —spent a grand total of $14 for those three. 1222807C-3964-423F-9B97-7FD15DD2678C.jpeg 4097F790-34B2-4AB7-BD02-5196156F1D49.jpeg CBD10BC0-EBAD-4B23-8192-4E77BDDA047E.jpeg
The Mango Tango looks beautiful, I’ve only recently began to actually grow acros outside of some of the beginner species.

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a tiger that I got from SBB that I haven't gotten yet, haha
I ordered it like a month or two ago now, and it's just there, growing... I should maybe go pick it up, and the other corals I have there waiting for me that I probably forgot all about hahaha
Pop Tv Oops GIF by Schitt's Creek

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered it like a month or two ago now, and it's just there, growing... I should maybe go pick it up, and the other corals I have there waiting for me that I probably forgot all about hahaha
Pop Tv Oops GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Think of it like this. Cause it’s sitting there growing, it’ll be even more beautiful when you do get it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pop Tv Oops GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Definitely pick it up!! Also, photos are a must when you get it :)

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Definitely pick it up!! Also, photos are a must when you get it :)
@sbbyoy still have my stuff, right? Haha
Since you're taking photos this week anyway, could I get an updated photo of my tiger that's waiting for me??
Sad Fiona Gubelmann GIF by Hallmark Channel

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back