I feel bad for the name I drew

Chefwheredyougo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got a 30 lb box and my husband isn’t going to believe me that it’s from some person on a fish forum.

Meanwhile my person posted and is apparently disappointed, so now I feel like crap.
Can't be mad or disappointed in someone who went out of their way to gift a stranger. Happy holidays to all of you and your families!

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
I joined SS to give because I know how blessed I have been. So no matter the gift I know it was the thought that matters. Please don't think that material things are anything more than just that....things. My real gift is to spend time with my family for the holidays. No amount of gifts can take the place of that.

If you believe that things will turn around then they will. Focus on what's important for you and your family and make it happen. Wishing you and everyone a happy holidays!

Here is what we put together this week in my dept. When it's said and done there will be 100x that and I hope it puts lots of smiles on children's faces this Christmas and helps out as many struggling families as possible.

20191206_010149.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back