I get a white light every time I test.... (couple other questions as well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The black spinner is spinning, the white pill is in there. I've also double checked my hose connections.

But my ALK is off. (using red sea) Hanna, red sea (manual), and Alkatronic all show 9.2 but the Reefbot shows either 9.5 or 9.8.

And I can't figure out why the white LED is on for every test (calcium, phosphate, alk)

Side but related questions: The pill in the black chamber makes a lot more noise than any of the other viles. Is that normal? Also, there is several loud clicks that happen throughout testing. Is that normal?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The light on the corners are related to the color sensor readings. If the sensor is reading white, it will glow in white.

As for the alkalinity, you need to fine tune your calibration. Our chemist can help you with it. Please email her on [email protected]

The stirrer noise is louder because the chamber has no lid, and because the stirrer turn without water wile emptying the chamber.

Don’t hesitate to send us an email on [email protected] for any further assistance

Cheers,
Rabih

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back