I got questions, U got answers?

heaven425

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some more questions....

1. I have 2 clowns, a blenny, and a neon gramma, I added a cleaner shrimp about 10 days ago and my fish are not wanting anything to do with him (he does clean fish right?) does it take time for the fish to get use to him?

2. On some of the rocks I got with my mushrooms there are some small feather dusters will these get bigger or do they stay small?

3. On the same rocks I got a hitchhiker that I think is bad, he is a demon looking red crab with bitty red eyes anyone know what he is and is he bad?

4. I have a Kenya that I got glued to a small shell and it seems to stay leaned down once in a while it stands up but not ofter it seems to be fine it opens up alot any ideas?

5. And lastly I was trying to upload some pictures and it says they are to big, what do I have to do to get them smaller with out losing quality?

Thanks again to everyone, loving this site, so much information and knowledge you reefers have very grateful.

Kathleen

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for question 5 get a free photobucket acount 4. use a rubberband for your kenya trees 3. those feather dusters stay relatively small. i have 2 cleaner shrimp and only my shark butterfly and tang will go and get cleaned my clowns damsels and cowfish dont go to get cleaned. not sure about your hitchhiker crab though

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like crabs so I would say get rid of it.

Not all cleaner shrimp are they same. it may not be very active in cleaning.

Photobucket is the way to go for photo uploads.

Those small feathers stay rather small.

Bob Loblaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Usually only larger fish will allow themselves to be cleaned.

2. Depends on the species. Pics would help

3. Again pics but rounded claws generally mean algae eater, pointy claws for meat but remember that all crabs are opportunistic feeders.

4. Give it time, Kenya it pretty indestructible. Rubber-band is a good suggestion. Fishing string works as well.

5. Computer illiterate here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back